Are you Pro-life or not? RH Bill issue in the Philippines.

 In everyday that we move, we are not sure if  the way the move we have, are good. Good by means in the law of God or in the law of man.In what law did you move and carry everyday?. I know that most us are not perfect, we are just human that can commit sin. But in behalf of this weakness as a human being.We should not let this weakness more complicated.
As I observe, our country's one of the most issues is RH Bill( Reproductive Health Bill). I always hear the talks about this issue from Church and  from social medias. The reason why I write this issue in my weblog is to convince everybody that we should not let the RH Bill pass as a law.There is no very valid reason that RH Bill will pass as a law, because as of now, even if the RH law is not yet pass, most of the people are already consumers on RH products such as condoms and.etc.. So why make this RH Bill pass as a law?.We should not make things more complicated. Marami na ang mga tao na nagkasala dahil sa paggamit  ng mga RH  Products. So, wag na nating dagdagan pa. Wag na nating hayaan ang batas na ito na pumasa, dahil kung approve  na lahat itong batas na RH. I can say, we are just make things more complicated. I hope you will support Pro-lifers. Let your answer YES! in the question, "Are you Pro-life"?. As you seen in the picture"LET THE VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS BE AWARE" I PLEDGE TO PROMOTE PRO-LIFE". We should follow this,,..Thank you very much.

No comments: