Pandanon Island Bohol(Island Hopping)


While living in this world. We need to enjoy the things that are naturally created by nature.As one of the people who enjoy the nice creation by nature. I want you to share this island. The island is called pandanon island. This island was belong to Bohol region. You can reach this island through boat via Jpark island resort in Lapu lapu Cebu. It is easy to reach this island and it is very affordable through island hopping.Through island hopping, this is not only the island where you can go. A lot of island will be reach through island hopping via CEBU but those island was not already belong to Bohol but in Cebu or Lapu lapu city.One of the island that belongs to Cebu is Caohagan Island. You can enjoy yourself through swimming,bonding with friends , and more.


Those two island that I mentioned are the chosen of what I like most. There is no limit to enjoy your life my friends it depends how you set up yourself.If you want to travel in this island. I am sure that you will only spend a little of your money.If you live from Negros ,You can reach this Island  easily via port Dumaguete,Sibulan or Maayo shipping in Amlan.You can also travel through bus from Dumaguete City Ceres Terminal. I know this information is complete.You can comment you questions below.I will answer it as base on what I know as chip traveler.

No comments: